4 Ways to Wear the Beautiful IRA Dress by Australian Label LILYA
Posted on 30 March 2017
Highlight on a new arrival - The IRA Dress. By one of our favourite Australian labels, LILYA.
A timeless trans-seasonal wardrobe staple, we can wear this dress so many spectacular ways! Its classic shape and perfect navy blue shade will never date either.
Wardrobe staples come in many shapes and colours, and when we find a piece that we can wear in many different ways for many different occasions - it cuts down the cost per wear to an equation we can always feel good about.
We hope you enjoy our inspiration outfits below, with lots of the goodies we have in-store right now. Pop in or shop online.
Love and luck,
Andi + the CB team
A feminine yet sophisticated dress for the office. Dress the outfit with conservative shoes and quality leather accessories.
1. 66 The Label Tan Fenty Scarf 2. Campomaggi Cognac Handbag 3. Linda Tahija Rose Gold Faceted Studs 4. By Charlotte Gold Baby Buddha Bracelet
Here's a way to look dressed up and on-trend but not over dressed for that sophisticated dinner or drinks night out with friends or colleagues.
1. Lazurah Hunter Chocker 2. Lilya Sherpa Vest Sand
3. Estilo Emporio Black Pump
And when it's time to dress to the occasion - layer this baby up with a statement necklace and statement shoes. A leather clutch polishes the look.
1. Lazurah Relisha High Necklace 2. Bo-Em Suede Clutch
3. Estilo Emporio Black Fringed Heels
Want to look lovely on the weekend too? Leggings, boots and a jumper over the dress in cool weather makes this a go-too outfit too.
1. Lazurah Bronte Chocker 2. Second Female Ealine Knit V-Neck 3. Antik Batik Cody Wallet Black